Posted by : SimoneGallina™ mercoledì 2 novembre 2011

What Should I Always Buy Generic? [Ask Lifehacker]:


Dear Lifehacker,
Your article on brand loyalty got me thinking: I spend a lot of money on brand name stuff all the time, with no real reason behind it. I'd like to save some money and buy generic brands, but I'm not sure which items I'll actually lose quality on. Are there any products I should just always buy generic? More »






Leave a Reply

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About

Simone Gallina, fondatore di VISUALITY international, illustratore, grafico, fotografo ed artista multimediale, opera su vari progetti in rete ed off-line. Creatore di brand e websites, autore di una serie titoli su Amazon, lavora attualmente all'estero.

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Lettori fissi

- Copyright © GALLINA™ -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by VISUALITY projects -