Posted by : SimoneGallina™ lunedì 13 agosto 2012

Website/logo design beg:

I love MG Siegler's website design and logo and would like something similar for my Tumblr.

1. Anyone interested in designing a logo for the site? It could be chimera-related, or something entirely different.

2. Can anyone direct me to a somewhat similar free Tumblr theme (two columns, minimalist, room for a logo and advertisement), or is anyone interested in designing one for me?

I'd be willing to pay a modest fee for the service, and credit you in my sidebar. Email me (jstruan at gmail) if you're interested and can show me similar logo and/or site designs you've previously made.

Here are some cool logos I found via Aaron Draplin:

















And here are posts I've tagged "logo."

Leave a Reply

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About

Simone Gallina, fondatore di VISUALITY international, illustratore, grafico, fotografo ed artista multimediale, opera su vari progetti in rete ed off-line. Creatore di brand e websites, autore di una serie titoli su Amazon, lavora attualmente all'estero.

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Lettori fissi

- Copyright © GALLINA™ -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by VISUALITY projects -