Posted by : SimoneGallina™ venerdì 30 novembre 2012

Anti Advent Calendar - Christmas Seals Edition: Up today are some of the older, simpler Christmas Seals that were made.  I delighted in these as a kid, there was something about the art that just really said Christmas to me.  My parents never used the seals that we received in the mail, they would just hand them to me and I would be-sticker everything and draw pictures with crayons around them on paper.  I'll post in December some scans of full sheets that I have of 1960's and '70's issues with more elaborate patterns.





















Leave a Reply

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

About

Simone Gallina, fondatore di VISUALITY international, illustratore, grafico, fotografo ed artista multimediale, opera su vari progetti in rete ed off-line. Creatore di brand e websites, autore di una serie titoli su Amazon, lavora attualmente all'estero.

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Lettori fissi

- Copyright © GALLINA™ -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by VISUALITY projects -